JUNIOR TRY DIVE COURSE $100
Experience scuba diving under the direct supervision of a dive instructor. Take your first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 ft. For children who are at least 8 years old.
Why join our JUNIOR TRY DIVE Programme?
- Professional & FUN dive team
- Max 4 students per instructor
- All dive gear included
- High quality SCUBA equipment for training
- Prerequisite for SQUID SQUAD Programme
Location in central Whangarei with on-site training pool.
If we don’t have any specific courses advertised then just use the booking form to pick a date and time and we’ll try and make that happen for you. You won’t have to pay until we confirm whether we can do the session or not.
BEFORE YOU START THE COURSE
- You must fill out a medical questionnaire to check whether you are fit to dive. If you answer No to all the questions then you are good to start. If you answer Yes to any of the questions then we just need the okay from your doctor before the session.
- You need to be comfortable in the water
- A minimum age of 8 years applies.
- Every student under 18 needs to have a parent or a guardian sign a consent form
Group bookings, private courses or pick your own dates?
If you have a group of 3 or more, you can pick your own dates for the course. Or if you would like a private course for your children then that’s possible as well! For all group, school and private course bookings, please contact us to discuss details.
More photos are available on our Google account.
What to expect once you book your course
It is important that you complete the medical form and get clearance from your doctor if you answered “YES” to any of the forms before attending the session.
Once you book we’ll confirm your time and date. Just come along at the agreed time with your togs and towel. We’ll provide the rest.
Tuesday 22nd August at 3.30pm
Wednesday 23rd August at 3.30pm
Thursday 12th October at 3.30pm